The A,B,C’s of practical self defense
December 29th @6pm Cedar Park and Online
December 30th @6pm Round Rock and Online
Come join us for a fun filled hour and learn some of the most practical ways to keep you self safe.
Only 25 spots available!
- Awareness of surroundings and great decision making to avoid potential danger
- How to establish boundaries and commit to reaction
- Contact - Hard Point to Weak Point
- And ... Much Much more!
OR join us virtually and train from the comfort of your home!
Lead by Co-Owner and Master Instructor David Higgins
- 4th Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do
- 9 Time Gold Medalist in World Class Championships
- Currently trains in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu / Muay Thai
- Has taught dozens of Self Defense Seminars over a 20 year career