We want to do everything we can to help students maintain the development of their Tae Kwon Do skills. We’re using the Zoom App to broadcast LIVE from our Dojang! You can use your computer, tablet or phone to join us. You should have received the meeting password in your email, or you can fill out the form below to have it sent to you.
Requirements for live classes:
- Must be in Uniform.
- Make sure to Practice in a SAFE environment (i.e., open space, clear all furniture, you will be on video and can be seen by others)(Train at your own risk)
- 20 min lessons (10 to 12 min of drills and skills and 8 to 10 min of curriculum based material)
- Please Warm up PRIOR to class, we will be jumping right into our lesson once it begins.
Watch Low Belt | Watch High Belt
- Please Log in 3-5 minutes before class to make sure video and audio works
- Please Change your screen name to STUDENT's First and Last Name. ( We will be taking attendance)
Need help getting started?
Have the meeting password ready and wollow the instructions below to join our live classes.
You should have received the meeting password in your email, or you can fill out the form below to have it sent to you.
On a Computer:
1. Use this link and you will be prompted to download the app.
2. Once the download is finished, install the app.
3. If prompted, enter the Meeting ID: 844 409 8641. The video will start when class begins.
On a Phone or Tablet:
1. Go to your App Store and download the “Zoom Cloud Meetings app.
2. Once the app is downloaded, click this link or open the app and enter the Meeting ID: 844 409 8641.
3. The video will start when the class begins.